Vijay Computer Academy
Global Women in TECH Scholarships
Educating and empowering women in TECH!
The IT industry offers quick employment, opportunities in every sector, multiple IT career pathways, work from home while managing the kids and the family, high salaries, and it is easy to enter this industry without a college degree with NEW COLLAR jobs.
The quickest solution in a non traditional way is to get world class IT training through VCA’s IT Bootcamps & IT Certificate Courses.
TECH Needs More Women
While progress has been made to make TECH a more inclusive and welcoming space, there is still more work to be done. We want to do our part for the next generation of women in TECH by helping them gain access to high demanded, high paying IT career paths that desperately needs more diversity.
Providing girls and women with opportunities to pursue an education and build 21st century IT skills is one of the most effective ways to support girls and women to exercise their voice and leadership in their families, communities, and country.
To attract and retain girls and women in TECH,
VCA has designed this Global Scholarship Program.
Vijay Computer Academy is dedicated towards achieving sustainable development goals especially pertaining to SDG 4, 5 and 8 defined by United Nations. VCA has been the champion for digital gender equality for last 32 years. We have been working tirelessly to achieve our ambitious goal of training 100,000 girls and women in TECH by 2030.
VCA is a commitment maker with EQUALS and GENERATION EQUALITY FORUM of UN WOMEN to bridge the digital gender divide at the grassroots by educating and empowering girls and women in TECH. Our objective is to enable women become digitally and economically independent.
IT Bootcamps Available for Scholarship
By default, an A2 level of English proficiency is required. Candidates should be certain in committing during all the duration of the cohorts.
Want to sponsor a woman with a Global Women in TECH Scholarship?
Who Can Apply For This Scholarship?
- Underserved and unpriviledge women
- Women of color
- Accessibility Impaired women
- Women who want to re-enter the workforce
- Women who are looking for remote jobs
- Women career changers (diversify in IT)
- Women living in underdeveloped, least developed countries
- Women refugees and immigrants
** Country and income conditions applicable
Benefits to Women Applicants
- Get world-class IT training at NO COST
- Become workforce ready in a short period of time
- Remote learning, future remote working opportunities (work from home)
- Economic independence
- Bright future through high demanded, high paying TECH careers
- They will become VCA’s Brand Ambasadors
- You will join VCA’s alumni network
- After training, scholarship recipients have a unique opportunity to get job search assistance from our career team
To be eligible to apply, applicants must meet the following criteria.
Here’s what you need to submit besides your application.
1. Merit based scholarships (passion)
2. Socio-economic status based scholarships
Ready to start your IT journey?
Fill the application form to express your interest in our scholarships. Text / Whatsapp / Call us at +1-832-469-1314, if you have additional questions and want to learn more.