Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find answers to the questions we get asked the most about our IT Bootcamps, IT courses and other services.
16 years old and up
No problem. If you have not attended any class yet and want to drop , we will deduct $100 registration and admin fees and refund the rest of the tuition paid
Desktop or Laptop with MS Windows , Internet access.
Our IT bootcamps / pre-apprenticeships and certificate courses are open to all with working knowledge of English language.
Technical assistance is available from 10 am to 6 pm CST , Monday to Friday through email
The study materials and practive files for each class will be shared in PDF format by instructors through email
At the time of enrollment and course registration
Cash , check at the center Visa , Master , Discover , American Express credit cards , debit cards , PayPal , Zelle, PayPal credit online payment methods
For students living in India, we offer instructor led online courses in IST time zone. All the course fees will be charged in Indian Rupees. Whatsapp +1-832-469-1314 for further information.
We offer instructor led online courses which is open for all the international students. Our courses are usually available in CST (Central Standard Time), EST (Eastern Standard Time) or IST (Indian Standard Time) zone. For all international students (except of India) will be charged in USD (US Dollar).
- You are looking to change career paths and break into the tech industry, advance in your current career, or expand your knowledge? If yes, and if you are hard-working with a drive to succeed, then this could be for you.
- You are interested in freelancing to supplement your current income—or want to engage more productively in your current job
- You want to move up on your company or change careers—or switch from a non-technical to a technical role
- You dream of going “all in” on an entrepreneurial idea and want to gain the skills needed to build your product
- You are a constant learner and wish to gain additional knowledge or amplify your skillset while in college