Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find answers to the questions we get asked the most about our IT Bootcamps, IT courses and other services.
16 years old and up
- Fill Inquiry Form.
If you are unsure, VCA offers 1-1 counselling and discovery call.
- Fill Enrollment Form.
- Pay the tuition fees.
- Read and sign the Enrollment agreement.
- Training starts according to your chosen date and method of instruction.
No problem. If you have not attended any class yet and want to drop , we will deduct $100 registration and admin fees and refund the rest of the tuition paid
Desktop or Laptop with MS Windows , Internet access
Technical assistance is available from 10 am to 6 pm CST , Monday to Friday through email
The study materials and practive files for each class will be shared in PDF format by instructors through email
At the time of enrollment and course registration
Cash , check at the center Visa , Master , Discover , American Express credit cards , debit cards , PayPal , PayPal credit online payment methods
- Women in tech scholarship
- Workforce grants
- Affordable monthly payment plans
- Employer reimbursment
- Self finance
We offer in-person classes in our Stafford, Texas location
For students living in India, we offer instructor led online courses in IST time zone. All the course fees will be charged in Indian Rupees. Whatsapp +1-832-469-1314 for further information.
We offer instructor led online courses which is open for all the international students. Our courses are usually available in CST (Central Standard Time), EST (Eastern Standard Time) or IST (Indian Standard Time) zone. For all international students (except of India) will be charged in USD (US Dollar).
Check out our business page for VCA reskilling and upskilling trainings. Fill out this inquiry form and we will get back to you with more info. Or you can schedule a meeting and talk with our training team.
- You are looking to change career paths and break into the tech industry, advance in your current career, or expand your knowledge? If yes, and if you are hard-working with a drive to succeed, then this could be for you.
- You are interested in freelancing to supplement your current income—or want to engage more productively in your current job
- You want to move up on your company or change careers—or switch from a non-technical to a technical role
- You dream of going “all in” on an entrepreneurial idea and want to gain the skills needed to build your product
- You are a constant learner and wish to gain additional knowledge or amplify your skillset while in college
Call / Whatsapp us at +1-832-469-1314 or e-mail us at email@example.com or schedule a session with our Enrollment Coordinator to answer your questions and take the next step.
Ready to discover YOUR Future Career in TECH?
Vijay Computer Academy (VCA) has developed a wide variety of IT courses and programs to provide you with everything you need to skyrocket your career. But first, you gotta discover what exactly is needed!
Before enrolling in any of our IT course options, Vijay Computer Academy gives you the opportunity to talk to a specialist in the IT industry and vocational side, so he/she can give you the right guidance.
Still not sure what career to follow?