Registered IT Apprenticeship Programs
Superhigh way to high paying IT jobs
Registered IT Apprenticeships
Apprenticeship is an industry-driven, high-quality career pathway where individuals obtain paid work experience, classroom instruction, and a nationally-recognized, portable credential. It is recognized as a key strategy to improving job quality and creating access to good-paying jobs for all, including populations historically underrepresented – women, people of color, and individuals with a disability – and underserved populations, such as youth and young adults. Proving you have your apprenticeship demonstrates verified and documented work experience with employer desired skills.
Benefits Of Registered IT Apprenticeships
Related technical instruction
- Free classroom training
- No student debt
PAID On-the-job training
- Developing workplace-relevant skills
- Annual leave
- Working as part of a team
- According to ApprenticeshipUSA, 93% of apprentices retain employment after apprenticeship completion
Registered IT Apprenticeships are for People who...
- Are ready to take on professional responsibility
- Like to learn by doing
- Want their education to be relevant
- Want or need to be financially self-supporting
- Do not want to take on college debt.
- Are motivated to build mastery in their chosen IT career
Start your TECH career with Vijay Computer Academy!
TECH is the fastest-growing industry in the world. It offers to career seekers:
- quick employment,
- opportunities in every sector,
- multiple IT career pathways,
- work from home / remote high paying jobs.
This industry is seeking to diversify its workforce, and Vijay Computer Academy (VCA) is actively recruiting women, people of color, people from rural communities, veterans, people with disabilities and from LGBTQIA+ community, although anyone is eligible to apply.
VCA offers Data Analyst (Database Technician), Software Application Developer (Tester), Cyber Security Support Technician, Information Technology Specialist (IT Help Desk) pre-apprenticeship live instructor-led online training. All of our pre-apprenticeship programs lead to Registered Apprenticeship programs. Candidates are trained prior to hire, in a rigorous instructor-led online setting to ensure they possess the essential high demanded IT skills required to make an immediate contribution.
Registered IT Apprenticeships
- If interested in VCA’s pre-apprenticeship training, complete the enrollment process.
- Self pay the tuition or apply for WIOA Scholarship
- Start your pre-apprenticeship training
- Complete Related Technical Instruction and receive Bootcamp Completion Certificate
- Conduct in-person or virtual interview with VCA / employer partner for paid on-job-training
- Review abd sign Registered IT Apprenticeship Programs’ STANDARDS, sent to you by VCA
- Selected eligible apprentices will be registered into the RAPIDS 2.0 system
- Start paid on-job-training with employer partner
- Receive National Apprenticeship Credential on successful completion of on-job-training.