Vjay Computer Academy
Registered IT Apprenticeship Programs
Explore everything you need to know to start your IT career, gain new IT skills and earn while you learn with Vijay Computer Academy apprenticeships!
Start your path towards an apprenticeship
What Is An Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship is an industry-driven, high-quality career pathway where individuals obtain paid work experience, classroom instruction, and a nationally-recognized, portable credential.
Benefits Of IT Apprenticeship
Apprenticeships help demonstrate employers verified and documented work experience with high-demand IT skills. Proving you have your apprenticeship can mean that you qualify for better jobs and significantly more pay.
Related technical instruction
- Free classroom training
- No student debt
PAID On-the-job training
- Developing workplace-relevant skills
- Annual leave
- Working as part of a team
- According to ApprenticeshipUSA, 93% of apprentices retain employment after apprenticeship completion
Registered IT Apprenticeships are for People who...
- Are ready to take on professional responsibility
- Like to learn by doing
- Want their education to be relevant
- Want or need to be financially self-supporting
- Do not want to take on college debt.
- Are motivated to build mastery in their chosen IT career
Train for High-Paying Tech Jobs in just 6 months or less
TECH is the fastest-growing industry in the world. It offers to career seekers:
- quick employment,
- opportunities in every sector,
- multiple IT career pathways,
- work from home / remote high paying jobs.
This industry is seeking to diversify its workforce, and VCA is actively recruiting women, people of color, people from rural communities, veterans, people with disabilities and from LGBTQIA community, although anyone is eligible to apply.
VCA registered IT Apprenticeships
As a pioneer in bridging the digital gender divide, Vijay Computer Academy’s Women Apprenticeship Programs are one of the flagship project and key iniciative to expand our reach to train 100,000 women in TECH by 2030.