Software Testing Bootcamp
Software Testing is a high growth, high demanded & high paying career. Software Testing is a process of verifying a computer system/program to decide whether it meets the specified requirements and produces the desired results.
VCA Software Testing Bootcamp will give you all the skills required from computer basics in just 13 to 27 weeks.
1,221 already enrolled!
- No college degree, IT background or prior experience is needed.
- This bootcamp is open to all with working knowledge of English language.
Because words aren’t enough, we let numbers do the talking!
Software Tester Median Annual Salary in USA
$110,140 / year
About 189,200 openings for software developers, quality assurance analysts, and testers are projected each year, on average, over the decade.
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics indicates an average growth demand of
22% from 2020 to 2030.
Why Enroll in software testing bootcamp?
Are you looking to change career paths and break into the tech industry, advance in your current career, or expand your knowledge? If yes, and if you are hard-working with a drive to succeed, then this could be for you.
Other reasons this program might be the right move:
- Understand software testing processes and their application.
- Relationship between software development testing and product life cycle.
- Writing test cases and plans.
- Testing methods such as verification, validation, tools, and testing metrics.
- Debugging techniques and best practices.
- Benefits of test automation. Introduction to TDD and BDD concepts as well as GIT and GitHub software.
Recruit new software testing talent
Register your interest to hire our skilled students and become our hiring partner.
- Testers and Test Engineers
- QA Testers and Managers
- QA Analyst
- QA Team Coordinator
- Test Manager
- Test Leads
- Automation Engineer
- Cloud tester and agile tester
FREE Software Testing Info Sessions
VCA’s Info Session provide you the opportunity to learn about high paying IT careers and get a taste of our IT Courses and IT Bootcamps.
|Course Code||Course Name||Hours|
|ST101||Basics of Computer||10|
|FW101||Introduction to HTML5||15|
|FW102||Introduction to CSS3||15|
|JA101||Introduction to Java||35|
|ST109||Software Testing Manual||40|
|ST111||Software Testing Automation with Selenium||20|
|Total Contact Hrs||255|
The approximate time required to complete the program is as follows:
- Full Time mode — 13 weeks
- Part Time mode — 27 weeks
Software Testing Bootcamp Fees
6 monthly installments of $1,000 each ($6,000)
Receive $900 discount on the tuition for full payment at the time of enrollment (discounted tuition will be $5,000).
**Learn more about VCA tuition payment options.
DID YOU KNOW?
Workforce Scholarships can cover up to 100% of bootcamp tuition.