PHP MySQL Course
PHP and MySQL is designed to give students the fundamentals of PHP language and syntax, and to introduce them to web development with the most used web development language. It will help them develop applications with different technologies and database driven applications.
Anybody can take up this training course without having any prior skill sets.
- No college degree, IT background or prior experience is needed.
- This course is open to all with working knowledge of English language.
Having PHP Skills Is High In Demand!
PHP is the language powering more than 80% of the web that uses server side technology, if you want your website to interact with a database and have back end functionality, then you need to know PHP.
Being a very versatile web development language, PHP is used to build dynamic web pages by deploying server-side scripting. It offers multiple benefits like advanced features and easy to use and open source nature. MySQL is a database solution that is extremely powerful, secure and scalable making it ideal for using with sophisticated websites. This training course lets you master both PHP and MySQL providing you ample opportunities for taking up high-paying jobs.
- Average annual salary of a MySQL developer in USA is $112,219 .
- PHP/MySQL web developer
- Database Administator
- Back end developer
- Software Developer
Why to enroll in this Course?
If you want to take your first steps in becoming a backend developer, but currently have no experience and don’t know where to start, then this is the course for you.
Walk away with the ability to:
- Customise your web server and use it to run your PHP programs
- Work effectively with all the PHP variable types
- Work with inbuilt PHP functionality to increase your workflow
- Use conditional statements, loops, functions and objects to solve a range of problems
- Setup and use a secure link with a database to run MySQL queries
FREE IT Info Sessions
VCA’s Info Session provide you the opportunity to learn about high paying IT careers and get a taste of our IT Courses and IT Bootcamps.
|Introduction to MySQL
|Building Web Applications in PHP
|Total Contact Hrs
Duration: 70 hours – 7 weeks
Classes : 2 hours/day , Monday to Friday