Mastering Microsoft Office bootcamp covers varied computer machinery and software used to digitally create, collect, store, manipulate, and relay office information needed for accomplishing basic tasks. Raw data storage, electronic transfer, and the management of electronic business information comprise the basic activities of an office automation system. Therefore, Mastering Microsoft Office bootcamp helps in optimizing or automating existing office procedures.
961 already enrolled!
- No college degree, IT background or prior experience is needed.
- This bootcamp is open to all with working knowledge of English language.
Why to enroll?
Are you looking to change career paths and break into the tech industry, advance in your current career, or expand your knowledge? If yes, and if you are hard working with a drive to succeed, then this could be for you. Other reasons this program might be the right move:
- Mastering Microsoft Office bootcamp can get many tasks accomplished faster.
- It eliminates the need for a large staff.
- Less storage is required to store data.
- Multiple people can update data simultaneously in the event of changes in schedule.
Mastering Microsoft Office bootcamp Benefits
This bootcamp helps you:
- To understand basic computer operations and the principal components of a computer and connected peripheral devices
- To comprehend and examine current operating systems, software utilities and application software
- To become proficient in using:
- Microsoft Windows
- Word Processing Applications
- Spreadsheet Applications
- Database Applications
- Presentation Graphics Applications
- To understand the basics of e-mail and newsgroups
- To introduce networking concepts including the Internet and its components and web browser basics.
- Administrative Assistant
- Customer Service Representative
- Computer Operator
- Office Assistant
- Administrator Secretary
- Technical Support Specialist
- Sales Associate
FREE IT Info Sessions
VCA’s Info Session provide you the opportunity to learn about high paying IT careers and get a taste of our IT Courses and IT Bootcamps.
** You will be ready to take MS-Office Certification Exam on completion of this bootcamp successfully.
|Course Code||Course Name||Hours|
|ST101||Basics of Computer||10|
|MO100||Microsoft Windows and Internet||10|
|Total Contact Hrs||90|
The approximate time required to complete the program is as follows:
- Full Time mode —5 weeks
- Part Time mode — 10 weeks