IT Help Desk Bootcamp
Help desk technicians are vital to the IT workforce, as they keep the technologies that organizations rely on to do business up-to-date and running smoothly.
This bootcamp is also pre-apprenticeship related technical instruction leading to Vijay Computer Academy’s Registered Apprenticeship Program – Computer Support Specialist (IT Help Desk)
1,961 already enrolled!
- No college degree, IT background or prior experience is needed.
- This bootcamp is open to all with working knowledge of English language.
- Number of Jobs in 2020 — 844,600
- About 70,400 openings for computer support specialists are projected each year.
- Overall employment of computer support specialists is projected to grow 9% from 2020 to 2030, about as fast as the average for all occupations.
Why to enroll?
IT Help Desk Technicians need a deep understanding of computer hardware and software. Strong communication skills are also essential, as help desk specialists must effectively communicate solutions to both technical and non-technical individuals.
Many IT pros begin their career as help desk technicians because of the low experience and education requirements, then as they’re exposed to new IT disciplines and technologies they discover their niche and branch out into other IT careers, such as network administrator, database administrator, or IT security specialist.
Recruit new IT help desk talent
Register your interest to hire our skilled students and become our hiring partner.
- Desktop Support Technician
- Technical Support Specialist
- Computer Support Engineer
- IT Support Specialist
- Field Service Technician
- Desktop Support Analyst
FREE IT Info Sessions
VCA’s Info Session provide you the opportunity to learn about high paying IT careers and get a taste of our IT Courses and IT Bootcamps.
IT Help Desk bootcamp outline
|1||Microsoft Office 365||40|
|2||CompTIA IT Fundamentals||15|
|3||CompTIA A+ 2019||30|
|5||Basic Computer Software – Hardware Installation||10|
|6||Basic Computer Software – Hardware Maintenance||10|
|Total Contact Hrs||145|
The approximate time required to complete the program is as follows:
- Full Time program —8 weeks
- Part Time program—15 weeks
IT Help Desk Bootcamp Fees
Receive $500 discount on the tuition for full payment at the time of enrollment (discounted tuition will be $4,500).
PAYMENT PLAN [PayPal / Zelle]:
1. 5 monthly installments of $1,000 each ($5,000)
2. You can also pay with PayPal credit
LEARN MORE & APPLY FOR WORKFORCE SCHOLARSHIP
**Learn more about VCA tuition payment options.