HTML CSS JS Course
- No college degree, IT background or prior experience is needed.
- This course is open to all with working knowledge of English language.
Why to enroll in this course?
Are you looking to change career paths and break into the tech industry, advance in your current career, or expand your knowledge? If yes, and if you are hard working with a drive to succeed, then this could be for you. Other reasons this program might be the right move:
- You are interested in freelancing to supplement your current income—or want to engage more productively in your current job
- You want to move up on your company or change careers—or switch from a non-technical to a technical role
- You dream of going “all in” on an entrepreneurial idea and want to gain the skills needed to build your product
- You are a constant learner and wish to gain additional knowledge or amplify your skillset while in college
Get trained to become a front-end developer!
The front-end developer is the bridge connecting the designer and back-end developer. The developer’s work is to take the final designs of an application from the designer, and code it into the front-end code so the back-end developer can understand it and build the functionality around it. Some daily tasks of a front-end developer:
- Utilize the essential concepts of project management as they apply to web development
- Develop a high-quality portfolio to present to potential employers
- Apply best coding practices and learn to code for performance using: sprites, caching, and other modern tools of the trade
Other Career Opportunities
- Junior Developer
- Website Editor
- Social Media Manager
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Digital Production Coordinator
- Website Project Manager
- Website Support Specialist
- HTML and CSS Production Specialist
- Technical Virtual Assistant
- HTML Email Developer Jobs
- Email Marketing Specialist
- Entry-Level Front End Developer Jobs
- Entry-Level Web Developer
- Webmaster Jobs
- WordPress Developer
FREE Info Sessions
VCA’s Info Session provide you the opportunity to learn about high paying IT careers and get a taste of our IT Courses and IT Bootcamps.
|Introduction to HTML5
|Introduction to CSS3
|Total Contact Hrs
Duration: 80 hours – 8 weeks
Classes : 2 hours/day , Monday to Friday